What Information we collect
Last modified: May 24, 2018
Headonsoft respects the privacy of every Business and individuals that entrusts their information with us or who visits our website, mobile applications, products and services, (collectively, “Services“). For the purposes of this Policy, “Subscriber”, as the term is used here, refers to an individual or an entity that registers to use our Services.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Your privacy matters to Headonsoft so whether you are new to Vendloop or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices.
Information we Collect
Given that our Services include handling complex business related operations for our Users, it is necessary that we store and maintain confidential information about the Users we serve, along with personal information regarding the administrators and staff members. We collect information in the following ways:
- Account information. For example, our Services require you to sign up for a Vendloop Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information. This information includes:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number and country
- Profile information such as a username, profile photo, and job role
- Preferences information such as notification and marketing preferences
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version and unique device identifiers). Vendloop may associate your device identifiers with your Vendloop Account.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information such as browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Headonsoft and our third party partners also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are objects embedded in our Services or in emails that assist us to check that Content has been accessed for web analytics. You may be able to opt out of receiving personalized advertisements as described below under Information Security.
- Information about your business operations. We also store information you upload to or send through our Services, including:
- Information about products and services the Subscriber sells (including inventory, pricing, sale, transaction, tax, and other data)
- Information about the Subscriber or Subscriber’s business (employee, customer, and contact data)
How we use your Information
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Vendloop and our users. We always safeguard the confidentiality of information provided to us by our subscribers.
We may use information about you for purposes such as:
- Enabling you to access and use our Services
- Displaying historical sale information
- Sending you marketing, advertising, educational content and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information about us, our Services, or general promotions for business partner campaigns and services. You can unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving these messages.
- To administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners
- Measuring, customizing and improving the Services and developing new products
- Sending to you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and information requested by you
- Investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to Services, and other illegal activities
- For other purposes about which we obtain your consent
You may request the complete removal of your information from our systems at any time; such removal will be completed within 30 days of our receipt of your written request.
We are continually striving to improve Vendloop. Being able to identify how store owners are using our Services plays a major role in helping us make our software better.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Children’s use of our services
Services are not directed to individuals under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
We work hard to protect Vendloop and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.
- Account information. We will retain your account information for as long as reasonably necessary to provide you with our Services, or as reasonably useful for commercial purposes or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to deactivate your Vendloop account, you may do so by logging into your Vendloop account and following these instructions.
- Personal information. You may access, change, or correct information about you by logging into your Vendloop account at any time.
We restrict access to your personal information to Headonsoft employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Opting out of promotional messages. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Headonsoft by using the unsubscribe link within each email or contacting us via our home page or sales team. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding Services (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, technical and security notices).
We only share your personal information with third parties when we have your consent to do so.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
Your continued use of the Services will be deemed acceptance of any updated policy.