How you may use this service.
Terms of Service
Welcome to the Vendloop Terms of Service
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services“). The Services are provided by Headonsoft Innovations. (“Headonsoft“) and include but not limited to Vendloop’s point of sale and inventory management system and any features or functionality provided by those products or services, the Vendloop POS and Vendloop Mobile applications (“Apps“) and vendloop.com (“Website“).
The person or organization entering into these Terms as a user of the Services, together with all individual users accessing the Services on that person’s behalf (together, “you” or “Users“) accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. Headonsoft grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Services (subject to your account type) in accordance with these Terms.
By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, please do not use our Services. All rights not expressly granted to Users in these Terms are reserved by Headonsoft.
Headonsoft may revise these Terms from time to time by updating this Web page. Your use of our Services following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed. If any change is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your use of our Services. We may also change, move portions of, delete portions of, or add to the Site from time to time, make changes to or remove altogether features or functionality of the Services. If you’re using the Apps, you may need to install a new or updated version before you can receive the benefit of those changes. We may also decide to cease providing all or some of the Services at any time, and nothing in these Terms is to be taken as a guarantee that the Apps or any Services will always be available, either in its current form or at all, or that we will support, maintain or continue to offer the Services, or the Apps or any version of them.
Using our Services
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using our Services, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- use the Services in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of our Services that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying our Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Access or register User logins via bots or other automated methods.
Headonsoft does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Service and, therefore, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Company spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Headonsoft.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
Headonsoft has no obligation to monitor the use of our Services. However, we reserve the right to:
- Review materials posted to our Services and to remove any materials in our sole discretion.
- Terminate your access to any or all of our Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
Some of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
Your Vendloop Account
You may need a Vendloop Account in order to use some of our Services. You may create your own Vendloop Account, or your Vendloop Account may be assigned to you by an administrator, such as your employer. If you are using a Vendloop Account assigned to you by an administrator, different or additional terms may apply and your administrator may be able to access or disable your account.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete account information, and to maintain and promptly update your account information in order to ensure that it remains true, accurate, current and complete.
To protect your Vendloop Account, keep your password confidential. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or through your Vendloop Account. Try not to reuse your Vendloop Account password on third-party applications.
We can cancel or suspend your account at any time if, in our sole discretion, you have committed a material or persistent breach of these Terms or any other terms applying to your use of the Services.
You are entitled to cancel your account at any time. You may cancel your account by following the prompts when you are logged into your account through the Apps or the Website. If you cancel your account before the end of your current paid up month or year, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be entitled to any refund of Fees paid in advance (unless we agree otherwise). If your account is canceled:
- Your account will be deactivated or deleted.
- All of your rights granted under these Terms will immediately be terminated.
- All of your data and content may be deleted from our systems immediately.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage following, or as a result of, cancellation of your account, and it is your responsibility to ensure that any content or data which you require is backed-up or replicated before cancellation.
You are responsible for all activity that results from use of the Services through your account. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Headonsoft will not be liable for any loss or damage that may result from any failure to keep User names and passwords secure.
Privacy and Copyright Protection
Vendloop privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that Headonsoft can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including impersonating an employee or consultant of the Company. You further agree not to use an inappropriate user name of any kind.
You acknowledge and agree that you may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute any content on or through our Services that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject you to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
In the event that Headonsoft determines, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the Terms, or have otherwise engaged in inappropriate conduct, we may, in addition to any other remedies that may be available:
- Warn you of the violation via e-mail.
- Delete any content provided by you or your agent(s).
- Terminate your use of our Services.
- Notify and fully cooperate with the proper law enforcement authorities for further action.
- Take any other action which we deem to be appropriate.
Intellectual Property Rights
You agree that Headonsoft owns all of the intellectual property rights existing in the Services. You agree not to challenge or do anything inconsistent with such ownership. You may not publish or use Headonsoft or Service brand, branding or logos except with Headonsoft’s prior written consent.
You may provide us with comments, feedback or suggestions about the Services, and you agree that we will be free to use, modify and incorporate such suggestions without any obligation to you.
You grant Headonsoft a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual license to use (including for commercial purposes) information and/or data collected by Headonsoft through your use of the Services, provided that we aggregate or anonymize that information or data before using it. Other than this right, Headonsoft claims no intellectual property rights in relation to the information or content you input into the Services.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. Headonsoft may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.
Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER HEADONSOFT NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES “AS IS”.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
Headonsoft uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our Services. Headonsoft is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions.
Liability for our Services
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, HEADONSOFT, AND HEADONSOFT’S SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF HEADONSOFT, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN).
IN ALL CASES, HEADONSOFT, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF HEADONSOFT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
- The use or the inability to use the Service (in whole or in part) or any technical malfunctions.
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services
- Unauthorized access to, or alteration of, your communications or data
- Statements or conduct of any third party regarding the Services
- Any other matter relating to the Services
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Headonsoft harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees), arising from or related to your use of our Services or violation of any of these Terms.
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify Headonsoft and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
These Terms constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersede and cancel all previous written and oral agreements and communications relating to the subject matter hereof. No failure or delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any privilege, power or right hereunder will operate as a waiver thereof.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
These terms control the relationship between Headonsoft and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.